Friday, June 27, 2008

shopping cart by plan toys


We've finally arrived at the "let's play house" phase. At 18 months it's probably really just "twist knob, chew on wooden beets, transfer egg from pan to pan" phase. My daughter goes for the kitchen play set whenever she sees one so I think it's time we make room for one. I was looking for a kitchen online when I stumbled upon this nice looking shopping cart from Plan Toys, $59.99. I can picture my daughter going up and down the aisles of Pavillions dropping her little selections into the basket. At home I picture her knocking into furniture as she gives her stuffed animals a ride.

Made of solid wood and finished with completely non-toxic, child-friendly paints and finishes. Hence the higher price. It's recommended for kids over 3 years. Not sure why, but that's that. The cart is L 18 x H 18 x W 14.5 in.

No comments: