Saturday, October 18, 2008

Maxi-Cosi at Target


This is the car seat we have and I'm happy with it. It started being sold in America just when we were ready for it. I was dreading putting the Britax seat in my car. It's ridiculous I know, but I think it's hideous. The Maxi-Cosi is easy to install, and easy to put in your child (though can be tougher w/a full diaper).

The first time we took it off to wash it we had a hard time pulling the buckle through but after some serious wiggling it came out. Now it comes out no problem. They say hand wash. But, hand washing didn't get rid of the vomit spell so we put it in the washer. It washed well - though there is a slight degrading of the stitching in one spot. Of course we have a low end washer which didn't help.

We recently brought in on a cross country flight. When buckled it fit on the handle of our pull luggage and was easy to get around the airport. It took no time at all to install in my parents car at the airport which was a lifesaver, since it was midnight and after 6 hours with a toddler who didn't nap we had no patience left.

Now they are carrying it at Target.

No comments: